View Single Post

Old 02-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Sage
Default Choosing a model

The choice can be overwhelming. We were down in October to buy our lot and at that time picked out the Gardenia. We liked the huge sliders to the lanai since we are having a pool, and we also liked the breakfast nook in the front of the house. We will be there again on the 12th to re tour the models because after looking at them online a million times we see others we like too. I think it's a choice each individual has to make based on your lifestyle. Some like open kitchen, some like larger lanai, others may like the bedroom size better. We also like the 2 large master closets in the Gardenia. I don't think I've ever had my own walk in closet! The overall consensus is stretch where ever you can. You can't change the square footage once it's done. I would also say tour your model several times with a detailed eye. Look to see if the kitchen layout works for you, the general flow of the house, where the outlets are, the layout of the bathrooms. Try to picture yourself in the home on a daily basis to see if all works for your. Best of luck picking out your home.