View Single Post

Old 02-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Given all there is to do, this may be a dumb question. After you have settled in to the lifestyle at TV, have you ever found yourself bored and wanting to get a job? Or, do you get more involved in activities? I just wondered because I know some people tend to get antsy if they are not doing something all the time. Can you tell me a bit about how your day goes with activities and leisure time? Just picking your brains.....thanks
Yesterday I got up early and walked around our village, and then prepared for a luncheon for our Wednesday's girls golf group. They arrived at noon and the ten of us ate and sat around until about three on the lanai and just talked about how we loved it here, shared some life stories and enjoyed every second of being outside on a February day. I play golf on Tuesday, Wednesday, some Fridays. (POOH???) and Sunday. I take art classes and our neighborhood has a dine around every Friday night. People are always dropping in or asking us over and the usual "feathering of the nest" is continuing in our new home. We have Bunco, Mahjong, Bridge and Poker available to attend just in our new village. I know there's more but sometimes I just have to take the day off...and...I know you are wondering..the second I hit the house, I hit this computer on my kitchen desk to see what is going on ..on TOTV. My connection to all of you.