View Single Post

Old 02-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Smile Hello Denise & Ray

Hi Denise & Ray,

Since you guys are buying the Iris do you happen to know what the size of the windows are in your model in the master bedroom and living room? I am wondering if they are standard? I have lovely cellular honeycomb shades I would like to take with me to The Villages. The windows in my bedrooms all measure 36 X 43 1/2. I had gotten them from J.C. Penney last year custom made. Was Diane your real estate agent? We have Wesley as ours. Wesley told us we would be working with someone as the Design Center but then again I heard that from other folks it would be Wesley. I think that has changed along the way. We are from NJ and I have lived here all my life. The taxes are so high. Our friends just closed on their house in December and shortly after that we arrived. We are so excited and I pray this house sells quickly. A similar model down our street took 8 months to sell so I am hoping ours won't take that long. I have it priced according to the market.

As everyone has mentioned you won't be spending all your time living in the house but outside doing all types of activities.

Take care. Patti