View Single Post

Old 02-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Update

i promised an update after my surgery.Just spent 4 days 3 nights at TVRH after having total knee replacement. Surgery was done by Dr. Cowin outstanding job. The nurses,aides, PT staff and volunteers were outstanding throughout my stay. I don't have 1 complaint with anything including the cafeteria food. If I needed anything and hit the call button they were right there. At night the nurses would stop and chat and see if I needed anything. The rooms were very clean,linens were changed daily and the paper was dropped off every morning. On my walks in the hallways people got out of your way, gave encouragement and asked if you needed any help. It's good to know we have such a great Hospital close by. I did relay the message on the ER complaints and was told they are addressing them and to be patient. They agreed that it's unfortinate that the ER gets used as a clinic by so many people including those outside TV. I would deffinatly not hesitate going back there for anything in the future.I don't work for them and this has been my experience and my opinion!