View Single Post

Old 02-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Gold member
Default Second Lifestyle Visit

I called about a second LSV...I knew that because it was the second time we were coming down, we would not receive golf passes or movie tickets..not a big deal at all. What I didn't know was that on the second visit we are not allowed to stay more than 6 days. We were hoping to come for at least a week or so, maybe 9 days but I don't want to have to pack up and go to a hotel. I checked the classified on totv...there were a few possibilities but most of them were booked through April..I can wait till then if I have to but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. We would like March or April but maybe that's unreasonable. The LSV was available on April 20 for either 3 or 6 nights...just can't figure out the logic of not allowing the extra day. I know that it's important to keep open times for first timers but what difference does one day make? Oh well, didn't post this to gripe...just hoping for ideas. Thanks for any input! If you know of any places that are available in March or April for a week, please let me know.

Trish

Last edited by Trish Crocker; 02-07-2012 at 12:01 AM.