View Single Post

Old 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
The reason for 6 days is they turn over the LSV properties every week. Most times people want Sunday to Saturday or weekend to weekend time frames. With several hundred properties in the LSV program it is impossible to keep a cleaning crew able to clean that many homes without a full day in between tenants.

For this trip I would recommend you stay a couple days in the Waterfront Inn and 6 days in the LSV homes. That way you get 8 or 9 days and pay a reasonable price. Renting a home is a great idea, but for just a week is expensive and involves contracts and security deposits etc. Save that for when you come for a month. And if you do that off season it will be reasonable. Come in June, July or August and you can find a nice home for between $1000 and $1200. I will rent you one of mine with a golf cart for a month off season at a very reasonable price.
Just keeping this for future reference...We are looking to sell this year. when we do sell, looking to go down to TV to see if we want to buy or build.Wife and I have been there on LSV, one time last may and than again for 3 days at waterfront inn. thanks