View Single Post

Old 02-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf4me View Post
This is really not very clear and you never did say what treatment he received and for what?

I can understand not everyone agreeing about the hospital but your complaints are not clear to me. Everyone has to fill out paperwork to be admitted. Getting someone signed out requires release from the attending physician and that is not always easy to do, because he/she may be tied up.

You said you "could go on" please give us more details if you want to be understood and agreed with.

"Why gloss over facts and pretend this sort of thing does not happen in The Villages", sounds like a Villages bash to me.

But I could be mistaken. May I have some popcorn?
golf4me: I am just curious...Are you saying that the same people who operate The Villages also operate The Villages Hospital?. I am getting very inpatient and somewhat suspicious with people like you who seem to need to come to the defense of The Villages. More directly speaking, and other than purchasing a home here, do you have an invested interest financial or otherwise in The Villages? If not then allow a resident the opportunity and right to express his/her opinion concerning an experience(s). However if you do have an additional investment then acknowledge that fact so we all know your true motivations. By the way my only ownership is in a house.