View Single Post

Old 02-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Sage
Default Did anyone read the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbar View Post
Again, I am the homeowner in question and told everyone that I would report back today after our meeting with Pooters. I am glad to report that we have come to an agreement with them. They are going to resod, at their expense, so that everyone will be happy and The Villages will no longer be unhappy with my yard. I know that everyone is going to ask, but the other details of this meeting, as to refunds or reimbursement, etc., we are not going to broadcast. Just please let it be known that we are happy and satisfied with the outcome. Thank you all for your concern, and again, please dont be mean to Pooters, this was a learning experience for us all. I am glad that they were willing to stand by there services and not turn their backs. I would highly receommend Pooters, they are a company with integrity.
While you are hating on a company that you have not done business with.... you might want to read the comment made by the homeowner this thread is about.

Understand this was started by a neighbor who appears to have a problem with Pooters.

Because of the way Pooters handled this situation, I am doing business with Pooters, and so far I couldn't be happier! I will give you all a full report when we have completed the contract, but to date..... This company has already gone above and beyond what any other company would do.

Now I understand why larbar was so defensive of Pooters!

I would be more concerned about the companies who did a job wrong and didn't finish it. I think you may want to go back to those threads. Because as far as I can see.... Pooters made this one right.

Oh well.... carry on.............