Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Veteran member
Default Inspirational!!

Ladies, I would take my hat off to you and how you are working so hard at keeping your weight in check but it's freezing here so I'm keeping it on and THINKING it off <wink>. I weight myself daily and play with the same 2 lbs all the time. It's so hard to get any exercise in the cold of winter. When the weather is nice I love to walk but brrr, I hate to go out in the cold. On Thursday I saw I was up that retched 2 lbs after a VERY stressful week at work where I know I snacked more than I should have so I forced myself to walk even though there was snow on the ground and the winds were whipping around me. The weight is off again but it's a constant merry go round of indulge and punishment. You think I could learn. Most of the time I try to keep my diet healthy. I LOVE the recipes from the Hungry Girl and Gina's Skinny Recipes so that helps. If I ate out all the time it would be harder. Thanks for sharing. So good to have other women to share with. I truly admire how you lost the weight PTurner.