View Single Post

Old 02-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Platinum member

We were also curious about Bright House's plans for TV. Unfortunately, according to the email below from Paul J. Muniz, Territory Sales Representative for BH, it seems they're limited to the newest villages south of CR 466A. It's a shame there's no "cable" alternatives to Comcast. (Yes I know there's satellite service.)

Good afternoon George! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have been in the field so much the past few weeks that I have hardly had any office time.

I do not have any updates on any new locations in the Villages. I know we are still pretty focused on Sanibel and trying to stay ahead of the construction there. I am not privileged enough to be in on any meeting that would discuss expansion or strategy, that is many pay grades above me. As far as what took so long to get there; my best guess is red tape (permits, expansion fees, community fees, impact fees, etc.), but that is just an educated guess, not fact.

I do not have a name of anyone you could specifically contact, but I would suggest to any and all that you contact Bright House via the contact us portion of the website (Bright House Networks - TV | Home Phone | Internet | Serving Tampa Bay, Orlando-Central Florida, Indianapolis, Birmingham, Bakersfield and Detroit) and let them know that if feasible for them to expand, you and many of your friends would want services as soon as possible. Maybe if enough come through they can look into it more? Again, I am not sure, but couldn't hurt.

If you have any questions or need anything, please let me know.

Thanks!

Paul J. Muniz
Territory Sales Representative
Bright House Networks
602 E. Hwy 50, Suite A
Clermont, FL 34711
407-504-2580 -Cell
386-267-7585 -Fax
paul.muniz@mybrighthouse.com