View Single Post

Old 02-28-2012, 07:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerlc View Post
What I dislike about the forum: If you post something that is of concern to you, within 5 minutes you will have someone jump down your throat. It seems that some people can't wait to lash out at whatever you posted. If you have nothing to add that can be helpful why not just move on to a post where you can help?
Archeric,

I understand your feelings about this, but remember, it is a place for people to post their opinions, which may differ from yours. Almost certainly someone will not agree with how you feel. That doesn't mean you are wrong or they are right. It doesn't mean that most don't agree with you. It does mean that many are not diplomatic and a few are just mean and contankerous.

I find that the anonymity seems to be a catalyst for speaking out without any consideration for others ....sometimes. And yet many people who don't give us a clue to who they really are, (a picture of themselves or part of their name) are very kind and logical and considered in their posts.

It is a new way to communicate, an internet forum and it has a little different rules than speaking face to face. I hope you will continue posting.

Kindest wishes,

Gracie. who sometimes disagrees and who is frequently wrong.