View Single Post

Old 03-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Gold member
Location: Retired and living fulltime in The Village of Bonita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post
I might have missed something in the reading.........but I don't know that this project will be directly golf cart accessible. TV isn't the developer and if it follows past history, golf cart access from TV will not be provided.

I do recall reading a past meeting agenda(s) from Wildwood that, as DDoug mentioned, providing golf cart access to and from Wildwood has been under discussion. Don't know the current status if it, though.

Bill
This is a very true point. Several Retail Developments around TV have wanted to become golf cart accessible, and have been denied by TV. Case in point my Urology Dr is there across the back corner of Wal-Mart off 466. They got Sumter County permission to cross the County Road, and were going to pay the $66,000 out of their own pocket to make an actual golf cart path for use by them, the Luthern Church down the road, and the Assisted Living on that side of the road. They pressented it to the Morse's and they turned it down and told them that golf cart access to TV was a right for only TV residents and they controll it.

Army Guy