View Single Post

Old 03-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcisamax View Post
Gee, maybe TV could take it on...they do kind of have everything else wrapped up. Maybe they can put it under THEIR umbrella insurance? After all, it is in the best interest of TV to sell their houses and from what I have seen, they are problem solvers on the macro level. If none of their houses going forward can get sinkhole.. I really have no idea.

What I do know is that as of this writing, I have been told only ONE company is now insuring for sink hole. Going forward, that will change because understandably they will not want to be the only one to cover risk. So instead of starting from the premise of how difficult or nothing can be done, people who do not already have it need to start figuring out how to obtain this insurance.

With all due respect, it is a non issue for people who already have it; If they were facing the same dilemna, perhaps they would be using their thoughts and posts to discover solutions rather than discussing how difficult it will be. This issue is a perfect example of "Necessity is the mother of invention." Any positive ideas should be considered. And Tv should not be ruled out automatically; it affects their business model. mho
Agree.