View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreGal View Post
Hi All-
I am new to the forum. Life long resident of Baltimore, MD, but have visited TV several times in the past. Have not been to TV in over 8 years, I am sure I would not even recognize it.

The Hubby and I are about 5-8 years our from retirement. He has never been to TV, and thinks I am crazy when I go on, and on about the place.. His initial response is that he is not very interested in living in FL. He would rather move to Hilton Head.. I am hoping he will drink the Kool-aid when we visit

Hoping to do a lifestyle visit next spring....

Should I be concerned about build out before I will get there
Bmore Gal, I am also a "long term" TV wannabee because of my younger age, so I may not purchase anything before the buildout, as I'm just not real comfortable owning 2 homes, even if I could rent out the home in TV. As someone else posted, there will always be the resale market in TV. If you haven't been to TV in 8 years, you will be surprised by the growth and the new villages. It has only been 5 months since my last visit to TV, and there has been lots of building south of 466A and the Haciendas at Mission Hills was not finished yet when I last visited this past October. But I will be back in TV for a week in June come hell or high water.

Hope you can talk your husband into doing a lifestyle visit!