View Single Post

Old 03-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the village wheel View Post
I see that you've used Fantasy as well but you didn't post anything good or bad about them. I've used their irrigation company for over 8 years and have never had anything bad to say about them. Most of my street also uses them and they have no complaints as well. Thier a very reliable company and they're always preparded to do any job! There $25 tune up was a excellent deal, they had a remote that was a pretty cool gadget, they cleaned all the donuts with a special tool, and they adjusted my heads to where my grass is ACTUALLY getting water! I also had heads that were popping up and not spraying correctly, they flushed the lines and amazingly, they didn't have to be changed as i thought. My problems were not as big as i imagined! So yes, they were a fantasy, a dream come true! They were very efficiant in what they do and I will use them for years to come!!! I dont have thier number in front of me now but they are located in the villages Daily Sun, in the classified section in the irrigation column section. I'm sure they'd love the referal as was I when i hired them and i was very satisfied! They are also very resonably priced! And for the 8 years I've used them, the price have never changed on me! They break everything down to where I could understand what was really going on!!! VERY GREAT COMPANY
I repeat that I was very unhappy with the price and quality of service. I went for the $25 tune up and spent $250. Three months later when the system was not working right I hired another company who did a much more thorough check. They replaced 2 leaking rotors, several pop-up sprays, and installed larger and taller heads - all for $136. And a year later they are all still working fine.