View Single Post

Old 03-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Gold member
Default Agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy steam View Post
Doggy doors will let your pooch in and out, but they will let any other wildlife do the same thing. My neighbor had one installed in her house. One morning she went into the area where door was installed and came face to face with a raccoon,a huge one. The thing spit and hissed at her before turning around and retreating back out of the door. She told me she was scared to death. She called animal control and they told her it was not a very good idea to have them installed in your house. He also said if you have a dog you should take the responsiblity to walk it out side. I for one would not like to be sleeping at night and have some sort of animal or snake come in ,ugh. They might come in and than hide in you home, double ugh.
Keep your home your home not Animal House. Our first visit here in July while relaxing in the pool our neighbor in Tamarind told us he removed a very upset rattle snake from under his car one morning!

He was from out West and had a snake pole to do it! That did not set well with the wife! Snakes are God creatures also but not on our top ten list of wildlife to hang out with.

H