Thread: Swimming Pools
View Single Post

Old 03-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AToombs View Post
I'm not really sure how to link my answer I already give to your question, so here is my reply

Good morning tomemerson7, we are also building at The Villages as we speak, and we have found a great pool builder to build our pool. We spent several weeks interviewing and pricing a pool with several of the local pool builders but have decided to us CHAMPAGNE POOLS OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, INC. out of Sanford, Fl. We love the work the design group is doing for us and the PM "Marshall Weiner" is a great help. He is very responsive to our request, and is very knowledgeable.

Building in Tamarind Grove, close on 3/23/2012
To be honest with you.... I don't now anything about the company you mentioned. I would just like to point out that we have build here and are in the process of hiring out these items. What I am finding is that while many of the companies are GREAT... many have GREAT marketing teams but when the REAL work starts, it's sometimes a different story.

Again, I don't know anything about this company but I'm interested in learning about companies the have already been used from beginning to end with some information on how they handle problems after the build.