Thread: Coming
View Single Post

Old 03-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith View Post
It's time for my husbands annual conference in Orlando and thus a trip to The Villages- Hadley. I think this is our 7th trip! We will be there from Aug 9-16.

I was wondering if any Newbes, Wannabes, LSVers, renters and/or regulars would want to meet say at a square? Let me know! Wish we would be there for a Crisper's; alas not this time.

Does anyone know of anything that is going on? Yes, I do know how to get a Rec news on-line... in case that was what you were thinking!

Also will be looking for alligators...so any sightings would be appreciated....I have a good zoom on my camera! CAuse I will not get too close!!!

We are bringing my Step-Mom this time. She is only 67! Can't wait to show her the place! She has been taking care of her husband, my dad, for way too long. Wel,l he died last year and now it is her time!

Thanks, S (forever the Wannabe until we can retire )
I will be in TV in for 8 days in June, otherwise I would be glad to meet up with you...hope you all have a great visit. Let us know what your step-mom thinks of TV. And I'm No. 2 forever the Wannabee!