View Single Post

Old 04-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Default Investment Painting- A great Company to work with!

Got quotes from several TOTL's recommended painters (thanks to all to do comment on this sight) and decided to go with Investment Painting. Checked each one out and decided to go with Chris Gibbs and Investment Painting. Chris gave me copies of their Liability and Worker’s compensation insurance coverage when asked. This was important to me as accidents do happen and I wanted to protect ourselves as well as his employees.
Chris arrived as scheduled and said the job would take longer than quoted. We said fine but he wanted us to know why! He said that his wife and surprised him with a plane ticket to see his younger children back in WI. He did say we would be in good hands and that Lyle and Scott would finish the job. These two gentlemen were outstanding and did a wonderful job. I worked in the paint applicator business and know a good paint job when I see it. They made sure my wife and I did a complete walk through with them upon completion to make sure we were pleased with their work. Then Lyle said, if you see something that you feel needs to be addressed latter on, just call and we will come back out to satisfy us.
I’ve meet and worked with a lot of contractors in my business and personal life and can say that Investment Painting is right up there among the very best! Thanks guys for a job well done.