View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
I'm sorry but I very much disagree with you.

Don't you ever discuss with your friends situations...things that HAVE happened to you (good or bad)...even from your past ????

If the answer is yes...so why do you call it obsessive?
If the answer is no...how sad!

I've stated the good things that happened while I was at St Mark and the bad! These are my REAL experiences! No way will I forget them!

What I informed the rest of the world was the fact that membership is in decline at St Mark. This came from their own bulletin via their web site. So it's not something very one else does not know about.

I think there are people in this forum who can not deal with reality. To have an adult conversation about this topic is not possible. If the topic was golf carts would that be obsessive; if the topic was politics would that be obsessive.

How sad to live in such a defined little world and not understand anothers situation.

Since this conversation is going nowhere fast, this will be my parting reply.

I will continue this conversation in another venue and discuss my experience here with a more open minded group of people.

Thanks for the imput or the lack thereof!

Informer signing off.
Informer---People are ignorant!! You were just speaking cold hard truths!! I guess some people "Can't Handle the Truth!!"