Thread: endocrinologist
View Single Post

Old 04-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Dancing Thyme

I was going to Dr. Habershy (endocronologist) here in TV and he refused to keep me on Armour which I have been on for years. He truly screwed up my system to the point where I was losing my hair and had no energy. We had a major argument about his method and I left him and am using my SIL's endo who is in Bradenton (I know a long way off but she is well worth it).. She immediately put me back on the Armour and I have been feeling great for the past 6 months. Went to her for a repeat check up and she was so happy with my results that she doesn't want to see me for a year and she will allow my primary doc to do my 6 months checkup. I'm willing to go that far for a really good doc who you can talk to, after all, it will be only a 1 time a year visit and its nice to take a drive outside TV, especially to visit a really good doc.

Good luck, I hope you find what you want. Armour is the best....

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....