View Single Post

Old 05-16-2012, 09:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,513 Times in 1,912 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Marty Rouse here, owner of Stellar Residential Services, LLC. My official or "Legal' name IS Leon Martin Rouse III and I am proud to say I am the sole owner of Stellar... Anyone can check that out for themselves on SunBiz.com and my State license number to apply chemicals is : JB184135 and JE136568 and JF161039 which are ALL in my name as well; Leon Martin Rouse III. I am also proud to say that I am partnered with no one, I am 100% owner of Stellar and have received 0 financial help from anyone (other than my fine customers who have hired me) ....Just because Kenny Smith is in fact my wifes father....does not mean that I run my business in the same fashion he does, believe the same things he does, or that we are conjoined in any way financially or business related...Should it matter who my father, uncle, brother, sister, father in law, friend, aquaintence is???????? does that really mean anything? I run my business with one principle..." The customer comes first" and they are all my #1 priority... I think the posts on here are evident of that. I apologize you had a negative experience with two of the hundreds of companies out there, but that does not give you the right to lash out at MY family (Me, Alisha, and my two beautiful children) OR business. I have put EVERYTHING into this business, which happens to be the hardest business in my book to be successful at....Keeping people happy....and if I may say so I am pretty great at it. I don't know what the motive was behind this post Xavier, but I hope this clears up any confusion for you or the eyes your post fell on. Maybe you should find a new hobby , instead of trying to wreck lives and businesses.. I am a father of two now and do all I can to provide for them inspite of people like you, if there ever was a truth out there...this entire post is TRUTH. ...........I here that Pickleball is a lot fun! if you would like to speak to the man directly you are trying to bring down I am available 8-5 mon - saturday at 352-553-2597....which is deceiving because I work 24 hrs a day 7 days a week to "keep my people happy"

Marty Rouse / PROUD SOLE OWNER OF Stellar Residential Services, LLC
///