View Single Post

Old 06-19-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gat0r View Post
I moved here from Tampa Bay to get out of the "Rat race" Seems to me that some people are still in a hurry to get anywhere.I think speeding here (cars and carts) is annoying. A lot of people have brought their bad driving habits from other states and cities.We move here to slow down and enjoy ourselves.Everything is close by 10 miles more or less no need to speed.
I think you hit the "nail on the head"! TV is a lifestyle change, smaller yards, smaller homes, etc. It's time folks "change" their driving habits and also remember although TV is what DW calls it "DisneyWorld for Adults", it doesn't mean act as though you are at DisneyWorld, (i.e. stop in the middle of the row when the staff tells you move all the way to the end). So, stop saving all those seats at the square; slow down to the speed limit; extend your life by slowing down everything. Enjoy the paradise you live in or visit.