View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by createquilts View Post
why don't you do something to change it?

Can you have signs put up saying something like "no saving chairs" and when people come down early like that just move their stuff neatly to the side. What would you have to do to have signs like that put up. Or notices in the paper. If it is a problem that makes many unhappy what recourse do you have to change it?
This is a CDD form of government. We don't vote here about things of this nature.. The people in charge must think that they cannot address all of these things, there are thousands of little things and big things that people here disagree on because we are old and opinonated.

This is sad because many of us were taught that to confront someone is very rude and many of us were taught that to throw your weight around was great. So we get the weight throwers up against the polite people and the people who were taught to win through intimidation almost always win.

This is hard for people to believe and I am danged tired of people thinking I am a wuss when all I am doing is acting respectfully. There is NO easy answer.

And even if there were signs NO SAVING CHAIRS...some people would save chairs. Makes me want to smack 'em.