View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing Queen View Post
Hello everyone, I just spent a large part of my day reading all 85 pages of this thread.
Thank you Larry (Diskman) for origionally starting it, as I have found it to be quite informative.
My dh is the pesimist, and swears there has to be something amiss somewhere. I can now reassure him that TV is what others told us was when we visited in May.
I am suprised that my dh's pet peeve was only glossed over once, and that is the bond.
We are hopefully looking to buy CYV with the bond paid, or low bond.
I was glad to hear a few others support my only concern is that there is no sun shield on any of the pools, my dermatologist was not happy that I swam laps for 9 days outside.

I would like to post what I just agreed to as a new poster, as I felt this wasn't the friendliest forum at times. Just a gental reminder to smile, and relax.t

"The main thing that makes a board a friendly place to come to is to show respect for each other. You don't have to agree with all the members, heck you don't even have to like all the members here but please show some respect for their differences, and take it easy on the new guys and gals. You were a new member at one time too.."

Thank you everyone for your frank honest appraisals of the small amount of downsides to TV.
Hope to be a home owner by next year, if the house here sells.
Hello Dancing Queen. Excellent first post.

to TOTV. I think you'll find there are many nice people who are willing to help new people and very smart too. TV just seems too good to be true so it's understandable for someone to be skeptical. It's not perfect but darn close to paradise.

Keep on posting.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).