View Single Post

Old 06-28-2012, 04:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing Queen View Post
Hello everyone, I just spent a large part of my day reading all 85 pages of this thread.
Thank you Larry (Diskman) for origionally starting it, as I have found it to be quite informative.
My dh is the pesimist, and swears there has to be something amiss somewhere. I can now reassure him that TV is what others told us was when we visited in May.
I am suprised that my dh's pet peeve was only glossed over once, and that is the bond.
We are hopefully looking to buy CYV with the bond paid, or low bond.
I was glad to hear a few others support my only concern is that there is no sun shield on any of the pools, my dermatologist was not happy that I swam laps for 9 days outside.

I would like to post what I just agreed to as a new poster, as I felt this wasn't the friendliest forum at times. Just a gental reminder to smile, and relax.t

"The main thing that makes a board a friendly place to come to is to show respect for each other. You don't have to agree with all the members, heck you don't even have to like all the members here but please show some respect for their differences, and take it easy on the new guys and gals. You were a new member at one time too.."

Thank you everyone for your frank honest appraisals of the small amount of downsides to TV.
Hope to be a home owner by next year, if the house here sells.
We would love to have another Cincinnatian here. I personally would fix us all some Cincinnati Chili in case we get homesick.

This is such a wonderful place, not like the wonderful place we came from but WONDERFUL in a different way and the nicest thing is that it is like a college campus without going to class...it is great to be with your peers and to enjoy meeting so many interesting people with at least five decades of interesting life experiences.

You are right, if you are a lap swimmer there isn't an indoor pool.

Welcome to you Dancing Queen. Do you just like to dance or were you on stage at the Aronoff?

Kindest wishes.

Gracie.(From West Chester, Ohio)

Last edited by graciegirl; 06-30-2012 at 05:55 AM.