View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 10:59 AM

I don't live in the villages, but just being a member of this form should tell you something about how i think about the villages. I have watched Summer County grow, as the villages expand. Sure we were woods an cow pastures before. Growth came to us via The Villages, and has and always will meet resistant from some. The Villages used a very controlled growth program, not housing project's to build a very great place to visit and enjoy. My wife and I get as much enjoyment out of the Villages as anyone. I can take my wife to the movies and you know what? It's clean, and I don't end up in an arguments with some nasty mouth punk with a chain attached from his noise to his ear. Could have went to jail that night for snatching him up by the collar and back handing his nasty mouth with my wife haven to hear that. We can eat at restaurants that offer great food. And 98% or Villages are great people, very friendly. The ones that are not so nice I meet when working in the Villages. I'm a Alligator Wrapper for the State..And some people get upset when I have to remove a Alligator from a pond. But when I talk to the an explain why,they calm down and offer me a glass of water or coke. lol. I'm stopping now, God Bless