Thread: Our hair
View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,176 Times in 442 Posts
Default Last week hair color at Prof. Salon Academy

for $10 promotion, and I was there a little over 2 hours, which is a first....My only complaint, usually takes longer, although this time I was lucky, got a great hairdresser that was quick, unfortunately she will be graduating in 3 mo...Another promotion they were running last month, $5 pedicures, Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post
wow maybe I'll give the shop in SS a try!! thanks for tips. I'm from NY and we paid $110.00 for cut, color and highlights and I thought that was HIGH!! But Fla is outrageous. The price I paid is what you'd pay walking into alot of these salons down here, the one in Colony Plaza, the one near Target, and the one I went to outside of villages on 466 called Chadios. My prediction is most of them will be out of business soon. The sun does fade our hair down here so we need it colored every 6 weeks and who has that kind of money in their budget? Of course I was going to a fellow who worked out of his home, had great prices and did a great job but he's out of bussiness because a neighbor reported him. Oh well, five yrs here still can't find a hairdresser.