View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimpy View Post
Only after slipping away from their diet did I have problems such as clogged Cardiod arteries, triple bypass surgery, etc. I've never heard of Esselstyn but will look for his book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimpy View Post
Esselstyn Diet is the most restrictive I've ever seen. I'm convinced it works but have a hard time giving up my Egg Beaters, olive oil for cooking, chicken and fish, and these are not really hugely life threating foods.
You're the ideal candidate, your arteries would start to open in as little three weeks.
There are ways to cook without oil, wine, vegetable broth, tomato sauce, you can't deep fry, you have to saute, or very good non stick pan.

If you think Egg Beaters, olive oil for cooking, chicken and fish are not really hugely life threatening foods, over time, fine.
That food put you on the table didn't it?

I can only say is you forgot the ordeal you went thu with bypass and did read the book or see the dvd.

With your condition oil is the most life threatening.
*Oil, it is on the forbidden list of any doctor who I would respect, and for good reason. It compromises the endothelium lining of the blood vessels in so doing plaque develops with blockages, contributes to heart disease, and is the highest calorie density substance on the planet.

I can only lead you to the info that's out there, the rest is your choice.

Last edited by jimbo2012; 07-15-2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: * added