Thread: Our hair
View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
I just got my hair cut twice in a week and a half. Once at Cal's in SS by Lucielle, which I had a cut (supposedly) and a highlight(supposedly). She did such a poor job on both that I went to Lesliejon Salon in Rolling Acres Plaza by Target yesterday for a repair cut. My stylist was Mark, they go by levels (which I don't really like) and Mark is a level one because he is new to the salon. He has been doing hair for years. He took his time, repaired the damage, and I was satisfied with his service. It took him an hour to cut and blow dry my hair which is a long time because I have pretty short hair. He charged 37. I think that is a lot only because where I used to live it only cost 18.00 and I loved the cut!!! I made another appointment with him because if he did that good of a job correcting someone else's mistake, then he's a good stylist.
Up here it also costs $15 to $18.......so you Florida gals are being overcharged for a fancy salon.

Gracie was right also, re the Florida sun fading out any hair color shade........

Florida prices seem to be the same as our cousins in New Jersey.......
One sister in law moved from northern New Jersey to South Carolina and couldn't get over how cheap it was to get her nails done and her hair cut, etc. in that state.....in the mountains of S.C. ....not the seashore.