View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Default That blows my mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithgerri View Post
I have always heard about the close calls on golf cart trails finally saw firsthand today around 1pm going out the Belvedere gate on my way to Publix . Going right down the middle of the trail was a big car . When she came to the post in the middle of the trail slowed up ,went over the curb to get off.What a sight
I can understand newbees and first time visitors getting a cart in streets where the shouldn't be, but it absolutely blows my mind how anyone in a car can mistaken a cart path for the road. Unless maybe they shouldn't be driving a car in the first place.

I know you were relieved when they cleared the curb, back onto the road. I drive defensively everywhere we go, but am even more watchful when we are in TV. Once we get moved down (in about a month), I'm thinking about keeping a camcorder in my cart! Lots of opportunities for some "first of a kind" shots!