View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Mollypeanut, I wonder... We have a library card for the library down by 466A. Would that enable us to use the other libraries you mentioned--Leesburg and Lady Lake? I looked at the site, and it appears you have to have a card for the library system(s) that have the book you want. I still have my Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh card and have been borrowing books for my kindle from them, and also from the one here in Muskegon, Michigan, without having to download an app. I am not sure if this site would help me any further, but it sure is interesting to look at! Thanks for the info.
Because "Overdrive.com" is web based... Where ever you have a library card from you should be able to sign into their group of libraries.. My card is in NY until it expires I will be able to use it.. You have 2 cards!! you would be able to look at 2 different library groups.. it can be very enjoyable.. While it may be limited to how many books are available from an author that you like... It is still free... I am always able to find something I want to read or listen to.. You can also download an audio book.. I enjoy listening in the car.. I plug the Kindle into the audio jack and away I go!!!