View Single Post

Old 07-26-2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaMom View Post
We've been here for six months and it is time to find a good dentist. Can anyone recommend a professional office that is caring with reasonable prices? They have many advertised in the paper but it is hard to know which ones are the best ones. Also, if anyone has a good assistant that does the cleaning, that would be helpful too.

Thanks everyone.
I have got the million dollar mouth--all crowns but two. Since we moved to Fla 7 years ago, I have gone to Dr. Kathleen Williams of Palm Ridge Dental in the Palm Ridge Plaza by Southern Trace. She is a wonderful, caring person and always returns the calls in emergency situations. She called me Sunday afternoon. She is a perfectionist. I have recommended her to a lot of my friends and everyone has been thrilled with her. If you are looking for a good endodontics and TMJ place, I recommend Orange Blossom Endodontics in the Dana Bldg Behind CVS on 466. Dr. Maria Locher-Claus is an excellent doctor and a very caring person. She has done 4 or 5 root canals for me and constructed a bite guard for me.