Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Veteran member

I don't do medical, but if I were concerned about breast issues, I would have a thermography done. I do not go looking for things as our bodies are always on the look out and getting rid of "cancer" cells. But I believe we have to give the body the support it needs to do its job. I do support the immune system by keeping the antioxidants up and keeping the gut flora up. I also work to clear any emotional stuff that needs addressing.

I think bloodwork can give you an indication of your internal soup and I think that it is good to keep your PH around 7, which can be done easily if you eat your veggies, limit your meats and grains, eliminate sugar and drink your water 80% of the time.

That being said, each person has to decide what works for her. All tests are snapshots of a second in time and it is only over a longer period of time can we really get a picture of what is going on. Even then, we would really need to have a total internal picture to get the whole picture, as a problem in the mouth could be the source of a problem in the gut or in a joint. And if anything is found through testing, I can't be sure if it is coming or going!

German New Medicine has an interesting article on Breast Cancer on its website The German New Medicine as well as lots of other information that may be of interest to those who are interested in looking at other paradigms for health and healing. It was a life changing and life affirming experience for me when I studied it and is a very integral part of my paradigm for healing and self-management.

LW888