View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkobes View Post
At our mail room, the trash receptacles now carry a sign “No Animal Feces, Please”. I’m not sure if this is local signage, or univeral touching all mail rooms. I understand the reasons for the signage, but doubt that this approach will work. People are reluctant to take smelly feces home in their cars, and likely will simply ignore the signs.

I suggest instead, they create one waste receptacle (maybe in a special color) somewhere in the dog “walking area” labeled “Animal Feces Only”.

I think this approach might have a chance of succeeding, mostly.

Don Kobes
Speaking as the self-appointed President of the Puppy Defense League (hereafter referred to as the PDL) I disagree that there should be puppy-poop-containers at the mail centers.

Ever walk by the Puppy-poop-containers at the dog park? They reek, they create a fly problem, they are just gross.

I personally don't like to walk my little PUMP-KIN in areas where other dogs poop and pee. Grant it, most of the dogs around here look pretty healthy, but you never know.

Be civilized, take your poop home with you, or do the smart thing, let them go on your neighbors lawn when nobody is looking. DUH, how hard is this to figure out.

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.