View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdVinMass View Post
Do you have any idea how elitist this sounds. What is it that makes them your squares. The squares and the nightly entertainment are paid for by the commercial entities at those squares that welcome all customers as long as their money is green.

But I think Gary Morse should be voted into the magician’s hall of fame for creating the illusion that TV is a private guard gated community. It has fooled untold thousands of TV residents. And they get quite ornery about it when they realize this and wake up with the oh-no's.
Now Edvin. It is the pride of ownership of one's own town that makes it sound elitest. I am one of many, many people who think it is just right and haven't had a case of the OH NO's until recently about the danged signs. I don't want anything changed from the way it is now. I cringe to think any elected dinglefoot could change it and ruin everything.

I don't think anyone has tried to hoodwink me. I think the Morses know how to run things efficiently and well. I am more than satisfied. A truly gated community is not what it is, but it works wonderfully. It pretty much keeps the nice people in and unfortunatly it isn't fail safe, a few grumps have snuck in somehow.