View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 07:06 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdVinMass View Post
Do you have any idea how elitist this sounds. What is it that makes them your squares. The squares and the nightly entertainment are paid for by the commercial entities at those squares that welcome all customers as long as their money is green.

But I think Gary Morse should be voted into the magician’s hall of fame for creating the illusion that TV is a private guard gated community. It has fooled untold thousands of TV residents. And they get quite ornery about it when they realize this and wake up with the oh-no's.
who are you calling elitist - me? did you follow the thread and the post to which i was responding? where did i say or even imply that they are my squares? i, like many, have been in the villages to no longer need to go to the squares for entertainment! please take your humble self - oh never mind. sheesh and boy howdy!