View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 02:34 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh View Post
Do you stick to the regular network channels or do you watch shows on other cable networks? So many to watch,....A&E, The History Channel, H2, HGTV, SyFy, Travel, shopping channels,,,,,and so many more, and I didn't even mention all the movie channels with so many new and continuing series. There's True Blood, one of my favorites, The Sopranos, Nurse Jackie, The Newsroom, Band of Brothers, to mention a few, and of course, a DVR so you can continue on with other activities and your favorite show will be recorded allowing you to watch when you want. Whatt a wonderful invention, the DVR, well, the remote takes first place. Remember having to get up to change the channel....

What do you like, what show do you absolutely not want to miss? For me, The Big Bang Theory and True Blood....each so very different from the other.
While "The Sopranos" and "Sex and The City" were on HBO, I splurged and got HBO for several years. Loved both shows. Once "The Sopranos" went off the air, I cancelled HBO before I could get hooked on another HBO series.

On cable I enjoy/enjoyed watching The Closer, Major Crimes, Rizzoli and Isles, Rescue Me, Army Wives and Leverage. The final episode of Army Wives will be shown in 2 weeks, but that show has lasted about 6 seasons, so it has had a good run. For cable news/talk programs, I enjoy watching Anderson Cooper and Piers Morgan on CNN.