Thread: Attack Dog
View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf2140 View Post
Wife and I were driving in our golf cart exploring the new construction south of Bonifay. A man had two very large dogs running loose. The two dogs started to attack our cart and us. The one dog was a large black dog the other was white with a gray spot, both very aggressive, They both tried biteing the wife amd I while in our cart. They also actually bit the tires and cart. We tried getting away but they both were faster then our cart. The both tried to bite our legs while we were seated in the cart. We finally were able to make a run for it with the light colored dog chasing us for about a mile. I am a dog loved had them for years. The Villages is not built to have large dogs. The land area we own, it's just not fair to the dogs. So please stop buying new dogs once you arrive. If this happens again I will be dialing 911 and hope the Deputie is able to take out theses dogs.
I think you should have called the cops right away. Didnt you have a cell phone? Those dogs could have knocked one of you down and malled you to death. I would still call the police and let them know what happened to you.