Thread: Attack Dog
View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 01:22 PM
Veteran member

Golf21, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, that must have been very scary for both of you. Your description of the dogs sounds very familiar to me. I recently saw a guy with two large unleashed dogs walking along the cart path and grassy areas on the south side of 466a. I was driving my car at the time, so I didn't get a real good look at them, especially the man. Being a dog owner, I was more focused on the dogs and was worried that they might run into the street. But as soon as I read your description, I immediately saw those dogs in my mind's eye and I think the ones I saw looked very much like the ones who attacked you. My point is, this may not be an isolated incident with this guy (walking his dogs unleashed). I would suggest that everyone traveling in that area keep an eye out and that they call the authorities if they see this guy and his dogs. perhaps even snap a photo, if possible. I don't agree with letting dogs off leash, but even so, I wouldn't normally bother to report it. However if I see dogs that fit your description, I will certainly report them.