View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I just can't help it. I love this town. This town is the closest to something I could have created for myself that is perfect. I never even knew I wanted it. The people who live here are so much like me and so many of them I have grown to love. I feel so connected to this beautiful place.

It hurts me personally when someone criticizes it UNFAIRLY. I don't mind the few little things that aren't great but when someone comes here and focuses on the miniscule and gets negative because THEY are negative in every way, I just want to BITE.

I wish that letter in response to the article from the Tampa paper could have stayed. There was so much in it that I believed in.
I understand when someone gets angry when others disagree with one's opinion, but I don't understand your comment "someone comes here and focuses on the miniscule and gets negative because THEY are negative in every way". What makes you say they are negative in every way? Are you referring to the rest of their life? I just don't understand your comment. And I really don't know why criticisms would bother you personally? I see a lot of complaints about various issues, some I feel are warranted, others I could care less about. We all are different, come from different environments and have different expectations.