View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,509 Times in 1,909 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
I understand when someone gets angry when others disagree with one's opinion, but I don't understand your comment "someone comes here and focuses on the miniscule and gets negative because THEY are negative in every way". What makes you say they are negative in every way? Are you referring to the rest of their life? I just don't understand your comment. And I really don't know why criticisms would bother you personally? I see a lot of complaints about various issues, some I feel are warranted, others I could care less about. We all are different, come from different environments and have different expectations.
This is MY home town now. UNFAIR criticisms bother me. I became a frog about a year ago. I feel the ownership and pride of this town.

On the negativity issue...Some people, time after time, even year after year, on this forum, never, ever say anything positive. It is like our parents generation in the thirties, it was somehow wrong to praise. It was only when you were doing something wrong, you heard about it.

It is their personality, the ALWAYS negative folks, and thank heavens there aren't too many of them. They find some kind of satisfaction is pointing out things that are wrong. Somehow there are some people who just miss the whole pleasant thing going on around here.