View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
This is MY home town now. UNFAIR criticisms bother me. I became a frog about a year ago. I feel the ownership and pride of this town.

On the negativity issue...Some people, time after time, even year after year, on this forum, never, ever say anything positive. It is like our parents generation in the thirties, it was somehow wrong to praise. It was only when you were doing something wrong, you heard about it.

It is their personality, the ALWAYS negative folks, and thank heavens there aren't too many of them. They find some kind of satisfaction is pointing out things that are wrong. Somehow there are some people who just miss the whole pleasant thing going on around here.
I totally Agree, and what peeves me off even more is when THEY DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE!!

How about the one a few months ago who was here ON VACATION and rode around looking for violations because she might move here in five years. So, she (or he) posted the address of the home that she/he deemed a mess. EXCUSE ME, if you're still around, I'd like to ask "How's the view from the cheap seats?"

The most annoying part of these "cheap seat dwellers" is that people listen to them. I think that the builder should charge to file these busybody complaints.

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.