Thread: walkin' the dog
View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
More dog parks, she said in a whisper. But no-one was listening.
You know folks the administrators were smart enough to take the political site off for obvious reasons. I think this silly dog thing meets the same criteria. Please no more dog poop threads. Yikes.

I have a dog, she is my reponsibility period. We have many hours of fun together, she only uses my property to do her business. Sorry but, I do not even have an electric fence, she doesn't even need a leash. Other folks and their dogs stop and play with her she stays (except her tail, that keeps going) If a neighbors dog has an accident, so what, they clean it and all is well. By the way, you will not find one single yellow spot on my lawn anywhere. You know why my dog is so well behaved ? Because she has responsible owners that love her enough to teach her how to behave. It is not hard to do, it's simply repetetive.

As far as dog parks are concerned. Note the name "Dog Park" not "Dog Toilet" I was always under the impression that when a dog makes in a dog park it is called an accident. I think that the name "Dog Park" should be changed to "People Park" because people go there to socialize, It is my experience that the dogs could care less.

Well thats my story, and I'm sticking to it. No hate mail "PLEASE"