Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rael Furniture In House Repair View Post
hi all. with todays high prices, many folks are looking at consignment shops. great idea but what if the color is not quite right or there are some damages?
go to my web site Rael Furniture Repair. go to photos page and scroll down to 2nd line of pictures to see what we did to a white wicker set.

if you see something you like in any local shop and want to know if changes are possible, call me and i will go to the store and give you an estimate at NO CHARGE. thanks to all my great customers and friends who are using RAEL FURNITURE REPAIR
I just had George and Rich do some extensive repairs for me on the furniture that the moving company mangled (don't get me started on how horrible the move was!). My grandma's radio case, which is a magnificent two door ballerina scene, had pieces broken off and had so many dings and scrathes. They literally have disappeared and the repairs are perfect.

Another piece was an antigue armoire that was not only mangled, but had missing trim. Rich, in a moment of genius, found framing material in Micheal's framing department that matched the trim perfectly!

They also did a large chest of drawers, all the dining room chairs, the buffet and the entertainment center. (Did I mention how terrible the movers were?)

Each piece was done so well that now, instead of getting upset all over agin when I saw the damage every day, I can look at the pieces and smile.

These guys are remarkable...if you need repair, I recommend them highly.