View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Default Finally! NFL Network on BHN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighthouse Cable Paul View Post
Hi all,

Nothing official yet and I have heard nothing on the company side, but since I have been asked about this many times I figured I would share an article I saw. Once I have official word from corporate, I will update and let everyone know. Even though it is not official, the signs look good that we may be able to finally come to a deal with the NFL Network here in the not too distant future.

Time Warner Cable in deal to carry NFL Network: source | Reuters

Again, I will do my best to keep everyone updated as I hear more.

Thanks!
Paul

Well, that didn't take long!!! NFL Network is now officially on Bright House Networks!! If you have digital cable with us you can view The NFL Network on channel 201 or in HD on channel 1145. Also, if you subscibe to our Sports Pass you can get NFL RedZone on channel 202 or channel 1146 for HD.

This channel is active and running as of this weekend, so you can now enjoy tons of NFL news and reports as well as Thursday night games.

Hopefully, more good news to come shortly! Thanks all!!
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. Lysander Jimenez, my friend and co-worker, will be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him directly.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Lysander.Jimenez@mybrighthouse.com