View Single Post

Old 09-28-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie1313 View Post
My husband & I are usually very careful, and don't generally jump into anything. We've been to "Time Share" meetings, and always walk away with our money in our pockets. "Resorts International", however is another story. For some strange reason, we were both taken in by them. One good thing is that we saw other couples sign up with them for $8,000.00, which was the original going cost at the meeting. We started to walk out at the end of the meeting, and they immediately started reducing the price. We started walking out several times, and eventually they got us....not for $8,000, but for $2,000. This is still alot of money, but it seemed we'd make it back with just a few trips. However, we've tried on several occasions to find a trip that was very inexpensive, like the ones they showed us at the meeting. Whenever we compare their price online with the price anyone can get on their own, as a non-member....the non-member price is much better, or the same. I just can't believe we were suckered. We're two intelligent people....at least until we signed with them. What are you doing to get your money back? I know that you can get out of most contracts within three days of signing. However, they're too smart for that. We didn't get any access to their website for over a week, and there went our 3 day drop-out period. Please let me know what we can do to heip you, and ourselves. this is really making me feel frustrated, angry, stupid, etc. Trish
Please contact us...John or Carol Swart 352-430-0561