View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndominesey View Post
I love my dog, I don't love your dog. I leave my dog at home and do not take her to the Square. My dog has NO BUSINESS AT THE SQUARES. In fact NO DOG HAS BUSINESS AT THE SQUARE. I have seen many cute foo foo yummy yummy dogs carried around by owners who really seem not to understand; I also see LARGE Dogs at the Square and I can only conclude that their owners must be space cadets. Be serious! Your Dog creates a tripping hazard when walked among the crowd. DOGS HAVE NO BUSINESS AT THE SQUARE. WHEN YOUR CUTE LITTLE PUPPY GOES PEE PEE DO YOU BRING THE LYSOL AND CLEAN IT UP? NO. Do the flower beds around the Square need your cute little dogs PEE PEE? NO! Yes I love my dog. My dog is part of MY FAMILY and I am not ignorant to the point of dragging her around a crowded Square endangering other folks who may not feel as I do about my cute little lovable foo foo member of my family. I encourage anyone who trips over someone's leased or otherwise dog to initiate legal action. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.
I thought this old thread was done after 164 posts, but obviously not. OK, here we go.

Most dog owners are seniors who are pretty sensible about making decisions. In my humble opinion, as long as dogs are permitted at the Town Squares, it is up to individual owners to decide what is humane for their pets and what is appropriate for the setting.