Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I haven't tried it, but I did try the raspberry pills he was pushing, and they didn't do a thing except empty my bank account a little! Let us know the results of your experiment, Bare. When are you coming down? This is our first Christmas down here, and seems so strange putting lights on the outside tree in shorts and a t-shirt!
Sensa works in an unique way - different from other diet supplements. I'd be most interested in hearing anyone else's experiences with Sensa. I think I like the product, but I'm not sure yet. Other diet supplements make me crazy because they usually have caffeine and stuff that revs up the metabolism, and they make me walk on the ceiling.

CF, I'm in TV now, but have been sick for a week. A lingering cold that gets better, and then comes back! I'll send you a PM when I'm feeling better. I agree, it is weird for the first few Christmases in Florida, when you see palm trees instead of pine trees. But it's a pleasant transition.