Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by uujudy View Post
Bare, a friend of mine tried the Zerona & she said don't waste your money. She said it did nothing for her.
I've heard from a few people who've tried Zerona with the same results as your friend, very disappointed. Makes you wonder how they can advertise such amazing results .. I guess it works for a few people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovsthosebigdogs View Post
I bought Guava which is stimulant free pill and you take it twice a day to control appetite. I thought it worked pretty well and didn't make me at all jittery. I can't say if I'll lose weight or if it works over the long haul because its only been a day, but so far so good.
Now it's a week later ---Is Guava working for you? I was trying Sensa, but you have to sprinkle it on everything you eat. Sadly, most of the time I forget to sprinkle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimandhim19981@gmail.com View Post
I became allergic to hair dye and am now totally oh naturale and every one, even my hair dresser says how nice it looks, I love it, and I am saving a fortune, just go for it ladies!!!!
I have two friends that recently went grey. Both look great. I'd like to try it, but I can't figure out what to do during the transition period .. wear a wig?